By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Can we add a "number of posts" option to the Search Users feature?

i would really like that option, though it would increase competition (even though it's already going on) soriku would always hold the top spot anyway.

Switch Friend Code - 3664 - 9964 - 9777

Smash Ultimate Alias - Happy Lion

Mains: Donkey Kong, King K. Rool, Diddy Kong

Around the Network

Those are some awesome ideas, MontanaHatchet and would all be very popular... since we all like rankings so much. Is there a moderator forum you could suggest these things on? Your opinion would likely hold more sway with ioi than mine would.

damkira said:

Those are some awesome ideas, MontanaHatchet and would all be very popular... since we all like rankings so much. Is there a moderator forum you could suggest these things on? Your opinion would likely hold more sway with ioi than mine would.

No moderator forum.

ioi hasn't been on in a couple of days but he might visit this thread if we keep it bumped occasionally. I send him so many random PMs about stupid crap that he won't read them anymore unless they're for a new poll

MontanaHatchet said:
damkira said:

No moderator forum.

ioi hasn't been on in a couple of days but he might visit this thread if we keep it bumped occasionally. I send him so many random PMs about stupid crap that he won't read them anymore unless they're for a new poll

mmmmm....new poll.

this needs too stay high in the chartz ;)

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.