By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Natsume teasing 3 Nintendo Games l E3

Tagged games:

Please be all WiiU!

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

Around the Network

What if they are making Paper Zelda (wii u), Luigis Mansion 3 (wii u direct sequel to 2), and a prequel to Metroid: Other M exclusive for the 2ds (doesn't work on the other two models)?

Kresnik said:
I just want to point out that there is 0 chance of it being Rune Factory. XSEED own that IP (being an extension of Marvelous) and will presumably be handling all those games internally, seeing as how they've taken back "Harvest Moon" too.

Natsume could be developing their own Harvest Moon from scratch, but I think it'll be a while until we hear from that.

I actually don't know what they could be teasing here. Interested to see what it is.

really? I'm sad now =

but I still have hope for new RF: Frontier

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:

really? I'm sad now =

but I still have hope for new RF: Frontier

Don't get me wrong.  There can still be a new Rune Factory game; it just won't be Natsume that publishes it.

(Although, whether there will be a new Rune Factory is up in the air since the developer went under.  I'd imagine there will be because it sells reasonably well).

They are making a Starfox

Around the Network

I doubt they'll be making anything for the Wii U o-o

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

greencactaur said:
I doubt they'll be making anything for the Wii U o-o

I don't.

Click HERE and be happy 

This is actually quite interesting news. But I dare say something akin to another Harvest Moon or two will be announced.

Still, E3 hype rising more and more.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

Not 1, not 2, but THREE Harvest Moons!

jkjk, I have no idea, sounds exciting though.