By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Twitch e3 schedule may contain some spoilers so be carful

Please SCEA, no cross gen from you.

But fortunately not being in that list doesn't mean it won't be shown in the conference.

Around the Network
DerNebel said:

But fortunately not being in that list doesn't mean it won't be shown in the conference.

but that could also mean anything from them isnt coming this year

Azerth said:
Nintentacle said:
Unannounced games = Spoilers...

wut

i did that cuz they also have where the games are comng from 

Well everybody knows that games are gonna be announced at E3.

Sweet... FOUR announced titles will be announced from Nintendo. That is awesome.... and not really a spoiler as it isn't telling you anything.

We all knew somethings would be announced.
1) Has to be Zelda U.
2) Has to be Pokken game rumor.
3) Has to be Miyamoto game that proves gamepad is awesome.
4) Retro game? S.T.E.A.M.? who knows, but it'll be awesome!

Of course 2~4 could be in some fashion combined leaving something totally different as a possibility.

Can't wait for next week.

Are we sure they are unannounced titles? Cuz nintendo has 4 but i dont see many games here talking about existing ones :-/

Edit: Is this not covering the 90min SSB thing and the 90min 3DS unannounced game?

Around the Network
Azerth said:
kitler53 said:
i don't actually want to spoil things for myself but i'm still curious. can you make a spoiler free summary?

how many games spoiled? anything awesome?

ok i think i got everything

awesome, thanks!!

Azerth said:
DerNebel said:

but that could also mean anything from them isnt coming this year

Wouldn't surprise me very much, I'm not expecting a huge line up from Sony for the rest of the year.

If the unannounced PS4/PS3 game really is something new (aka. no GOW:A remaster or something) and comes out in 2014, they'd already have done more then I expect them to. I'd be still disappointed by the game being cross gen though.