By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mortal Kombat X Officially Announced - Cross-gen, 2015

Wow at the trailer music, almost ruined the trailer for me.

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
zumnupy10 said:
Amazing judging by gameplay.

what gameplay? 

I was dumb enough to believe that was gameplay.   As soon as I read it was cross gen, my hope died.

zumnupy10 said:
bananaking21 said:
zumnupy10 said:

what gameplay? 

I was dumb enough to believe that was gameplay.   As soon as I read it was cross gen, my hope died.

its just a trailer. the game will probably use 2D backgrounds like the last one. dont hope for anything that impressive.

cross gen in 2015, what a joke. 

painmaster212 said:
Wow at the trailer music, almost ruined the trailer for me.

Yeah, I hope that the gameplay is worse than that bad rap that I just listened to.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

bananaking21 said:
zumnupy10 said:
bananaking21 said:
zumnupy10 said:

what gameplay? 

its just a trailer. the game will probably use 2D backgrounds like the last one. dont hope for anything that impressive.

cross gen in 2015, what a joke. 

The game will be good. But I'm very dissappointed that's cross gen.  It looks like third parties are afraid of moving entirely to PS4/Xbone.

Around the Network

zumnupy10 said:

The game will be good. But I'm very dissappointed that's cross gen.  It looks like third parties are afraid of moving entirely to PS4/Xbone.

what a bunch of pussies. 

CleggaZ said:

not much of a MK fan but hopefully injustice 2 or Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe 2 will follow in couple years.

Unfortunately, Nintendo fans already have a MK. Pretenders to the throne are ruthlessly crushed.

i hope they add Reiko and fujin
http://tabmok99.mortalkombatonline.com/reiko-animated.gif