By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft domination starts in...

I think it's over for MS's chances of hitting 1st place this gen. There is a reason nobody made this topic before you.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

I agree with Zen, Microsoft is done with.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

When Microsoft sells their gaming division.

Microsoft are going to have one hell of a fight even getting 2nd place this gen, if MS come 3rd this gen what do you think the chances are that they will continue losing money in their gaming division.

With Sony they made millions, if not billions last gen on the PS2 and fair enough are losing on the PS3 (at the moment) but this will change once the games everyone is waiting for are released!

Ninty always make money on their hardware so there is no reason for them to ever leave the industry!

How about never, i think people in the US will start catching on that the MS game division is crap.

Around the Network

It will start when M$ buys Sony and Nintendo and they are the only console on the market. maybe 9th gen.

Well soriku, thats an intersting post you have there.

Have no idea what it has to do with the topic.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Microsoft domination starts when Wii Fit flops?

"Next Gen Ireland" Irish website has cancelled coverage of the X360 now on due to continuous hardware faults they will no longer report any news on the X360.

Microsoft didn't really dominate between the release of the 360 and Nov '06, so I seriously doubt it could dominate any other time. On the contrary, it seems to be in a freefall.