By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft domination starts in...

mrstickball said:
Funny that a Nintendo fan has to make this thread. No X360 owner has ever said the X360 would dominate the PS3 or Wii...We're atleast intelligent enough not to brag about amazing sales pulled out of our rears.

I couldn't agree more... But, just one add, 360 owners are busy playing the great games on the 360 rather than trying to convince themselves that their console needs to dominate the generation...  The only time they get a break from the games is when their consoles die with RRoD...

Around the Network
NeoRatt said:
360 owners are busy trying to find wii for sale any near at hand

Fix'd

360 is a succes for Microsoft, as they accomplished everything they set out to accomplish.

But, when factoring in Nintendo and Sony, Microsoft will still be the third, and will probably forever remain third.

mrstickball said:

"Funny that a Nintendo fan has to make this thread. No X360 owner has ever said the X360 would dominate the PS3 or Wii...We're atleast intelligent enough not to brag about amazing sales pulled out of our rears."

Hmmm, no X360 owner?

I know some X360 owners who predicted the 360 having 40% marketshare by the end of this generation, being slightly behind SONY (by their accounts).  They didn't think the Wii registered for consideration at all....

XBOX 360 domination started on November 22, 2005 and ended on November 19, 2006.

SHORTEST. DOMINATION. EVER.

Around the Network

2020 believe.......

montrealsoon said:

mrstickball said:

"Funny that a Nintendo fan has to make this thread. No X360 owner has ever said the X360 would dominate the PS3 or Wii...We're atleast intelligent enough not to brag about amazing sales pulled out of our rears."

Hmmm, no X360 owner?

I know some X360 owners who predicted the 360 having 40% marketshare by the end of this generation, being slightly behind SONY (by their accounts).  They didn't think the Wii registered for consideration at all....

And how many of these said people have put such claims in their avatars on this site? I have yet to see one stupid X360 "will be #1" quote(s) in any avatar on this website. Most, if not every, major contributing X360 fan on this website (such as myself, rocketpig, dolla, legend, ect) have ever made some sort of sales predictions that ever put the X360 near first. Even since the beginning, I've always felt the X360 would sell at most, 57.5m units, barely get 2nd place, and lose out to the PS3 in the long run (assuming the Wii's run ended in 2010 for a new Wii).

How many X360 fanboys make useless threads about the X360 beating the PS3 out on various weeks last month? Never. What about when PS3>X360 WW? There are threads almost every week about that outside of the general WW sales discussions. X360 owners are trying to be reasonable here. We've never given stupid sales predictions outside of some sort of Japanese pipedream above 1m units (which is going to happen), and had some NA hope that the US would keep the X360 #1 by a small margin. Is that so wierd compared to the 250m units the Wii will sell as some claim?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Like i've said before, people haven't played the 360 and bash it.

I can understand if you get RROD 5 times, but it's not only microsoft that has hardware failures....

DS screens becoming unhinged, psp screens losing pixels and destroying umds, ps3's overheating. Remember the ps2 dvd problems?

But the xbox is more serious, but you can help keep it alive if you don't play dvd's in it, so it won't get so hot.

I AM ESCPECIALLY PISSED AT MY PSP WHICH HAS DESTROYED *TO DATE* ALL BUT 4 OF MY GAMES (I OWN alot)

and why the hell make this jackass thread?  I think us xbox owners are happy with 2nd or 3rd, as long as they keep releasing kickass games.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

I laugh at the M$ doubters.

you just wait and be prepared to eat shit..i mean crow

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY