By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Where are all the "PLAYSTATION DOMINATION" threads?

WagnerPaiva said:
radioboyxxxartz said:
the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:

PS4 succes is sad. The victory of technology over creativity. Circuitry over art. Bullying over fun.

Yeah, because you need worse technology to be creative.  

How is the PS4 bullying?  

If you can't read correctly I can't talk to you.

Sorry.

You are so mean =/

You are so 

I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

Around the Network
the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:
the-pi-guy said:
radioboyxxxartz said:

PS4 succes is sad. The victory of technology over creativity. Circuitry over art. Bullying over fun.

Yeah, because you need worse technology to be creative.  

How is the PS4 bullying?  

If you can't read correctly I can't talk to you.

Sorry.

You said, the Ps4's success is the victory of technology over creativity.  

As if the advancement of technology is somehow a deterrent for creativity.  

My only statement was a sarcastic remark of how that isn't the case.  

That is the case and you again can't read correctly.

Try hard next time, I guess :S

I'm not talking to you.

I'm not social on this website.

Sorry for my english.

Bye.

I'm not talking to you. I'm not social on this website. Sorry.

DonFerrari said:

You were replying to padib right? Because I do agree with you and I was being sarcastic in my answer.

ahh... sorry. I have a bad habbit of assuming the same person is replying.

RolStoppable said:
Kane1389 said:
RolStoppable said:
PlayStation isn't really dominating, hence no threads about it. Wii and DS combined put up numbers north of 600k each week while the PS4, PS3, PSV and PSP combined struggle to get to 200k.

''Domination'' is about how you do against the competitors, not how well you do independetly on subjective/relative terms. As of now, PS4 is outselling 3DS and WiiU combined, as well as Xbone and 360 combined. If we add PS3 in the mix, it outsells its main competitor with an even larger gap.

If one company sells 20 consoles while 2 other companies sell 8 consoles combined, the 1st company is still dominating the market, even if the market itself is small and numbers are unimpressive

The PS4 is dominating in the same way the 3DS does. While technically domination, those sales numbers are not worth bragging about.

So it is actually dominating, you say so yourself.

And I doubt we've seen the PS4 peak numbers yet. I'd say in its prime, PS4 will do close to DS numbers in 2009

I think the simple reasons that you don't see as many threads about the sales are:

1. The absolute numbers are not as much as they were with the Wii so it wasn't exciting from that aspect.
2. The consoles that the PS4 is beating are doing kind of discouragingly bad. Who wants to make a thread about how the PS4 is decimating the poor little WiiU? That's just sad.

I think in the same situation each fanbase acts the same, this just isn't the same situation as the Wii.

Around the Network

no need the sales speak for them self.

Torillian said:
I think the simple reasons that you don't see as many threads about the sales are:

1. The absolute numbers are not as much as they were with the Wii so it wasn't exciting from that aspect.
2. The consoles that the PS4 is beating are doing kind of discouragingly bad. Who wants to make a thread about how the PS4 is decimating the poor little WiiU? That's just sad.

I think in the same situation each fanbase acts the same, this just isn't the same situation as the Wii.

No rival console owner were forgiving PS3 because it was selling poor during a time...

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."