By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Hello new person here

well you look on top of your game, have an avatar, theme, etc. I predict you being a very welcomed member.

Around the Network

Welcome on VGChartz! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay, with all those men caring for you! You probably already have more comments in your profile than posts

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Hello!
Nice name. Flows well on the tounge.

The_vagabond7 said:
Wait wait....a new harvest moon for wii????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? Why have I not heard of this??!?! I need to get some razors so I can chop that rock up and snort it!

BTW, welcome to the forums. Harvest moon FTW! I own 4 harvest moon games myself.

Haha, IGN has shown it as slated for a May release for quite some time now. No hard date yet.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Welcome on the forum :).

Around the Network
ZenfoldorVGI said:
Zelda, considering she has never owned a Zelda game, I hear. Can't miss out on that. Get Twilight Princess, lol. Then dl all the virtual console games.

Mario is great, but honestly, Zelda >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mario, in my book, Mario galaxy second best game this gen, Twilight Princess first.

Zelda, best series ever made, imo.

How can you recommend one of the worst Zelda's over the Best 3-D Mario?

Think twice before helping a friend in need.

There's like 3 Havrest Moon games coming out in Europe for Nintendo consoles in the nest 2 months, 2 for Wii and one fro DS, I believe America miss out on one of the Wii Harvest Moon's indefinitely.

BTW welcome to VG Chartz Kayla, I'm from the Sunshine Coast, about 1 hour and 30 minutes from you! =) (You said you were from Surfers Paradise once right?)

Welcome to VGchartz.

I hope you'll help spark some talk about games, because this forum is lacking in that regard.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Yeah what ROTB said, make sure you never ever talk about anything but games otherwise he'll be on your back quick smart.

Thanks for the welcome guys! When do new sales come up? I used to check this site at random days never knew what day actual new sales get put up.