By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Exclusives you'd buy if they weren't exclusive. But wouldn't buy a system for if they were.

As the Title says, Games that if they weren't exclusive you would buy for your system but would wouldn't go and buy a system just to play them.

I wouldn't buy a system for these but Id buy them if they weren't exclusive: Halo, Forza

Around the Network

Halo, Gears of War, Last of Us, Uncharted, Fable, LittleBigPlanet, New Super Mario, Forza, Gran Turismo, God of War, etc.

The only must-have games for me are Zelda, Fire Emblem, Pokemon, and a lot of JRPGs. That's why I only need a Nintendo system and a Sony system in general, Nintendo for the first-person exclusives, Sony for the JRPG collection.

You're Gonna Carry That Weight.

Xbox One - PS4 - Wii U - PC

Sonic Boom!

Mario Kart.

on nintendo: mario kart, smash, 3D mario, zelda, and metroid.

on xbox: halo. gears. maybe the new fable now that peter is gone. possibly quantum break. probably something else too that i can't name because it is a new ip.

...one dominant console with everyone on it would be amazing i don't care what the "competition is good" people say. i'd rather have one console with all games.

Around the Network

Last of Us, Uncharted, and Gran Turismo.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Sunset Overdrive!

Also, Amped 3 & Lost Odyssey.

Since I don't have a 360 anymore I would pickup Alan Wake because my brother had the game and watched him play it once. It looked interesting.

Can't we all just get along.If not for yourself, do it for the future.

I'm not even a Forza fan. I played demos for Forza 3 and Forza 4 and I bought Horizon (an amazing game but my time is so limited). You guys that haven't tried the franchise and like racing are missing a hell of a game.

Me? I think I own every console except a high powered PC so I'm gonna say League of Legends since that's the only PC game I can think of right now.

Smash and Zelda