By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - May 2014 NPD Prediction Thread! NUMBERS IN, Rankings UP

PS4 274K
XB1 108K
WiiU 112k
PS3 61k
360 93k
Vita 18k

Edit: forgot 3DS

3DS 81K

Edit 2: edited PS4, XB1, WiiU and Vita numbers. 

Around the Network

Kirby are we allowed to edit our predictions?

PS4 280K
XB1 125K
WiiU 150k
PS3 48k
360 72k
Vita 30k

TheGoldenBoy said:

yes you are, untill the 14th!

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

PS4 300K
XB1 40K
Wii U 130k
PS3 25K
X360 30K
VITA 50K(due borderlans bundle)

Around the Network
kirby007 said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

yes you are, untill the 14th!

Alright thanks, I need to see how big of an effect Mario Kart and Watch Dogs had on the next-gen systems.

TheGoldenBoy said:

That's cheating! ... I think in light of the sales of Watch Dogs, I'm going to do the same.

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

That's cheating! ... I think in light of the sales of Watch Dogs, I'm going to do the same.

That's exactly the reason why I'm saying it. Watch Dogs did better than I expect and the same goes for Mario Kart. Also people that predict the earliest have the greatest chance of error because they don't have the complete data.

GribbleGrunger said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

Yeah, I shouldn't have jumped the gun and predicted right off the bat. I'll just go back to my original post and fiddle with the numbers.

TheGoldenBoy said:
GribbleGrunger said:
TheGoldenBoy said:

That's exactly the reason why I'm saying it. Watch Dogs did better than I expect and the same goes for Mario Kart. Also people that predict the earliest have the greatest chance of error because they don't have the complete data.

Yeah, I thought it would be lol.

I've only adjusted the PS4 numbers though but I may adjust the Wiiu too now because I completely forgot about Mario Kart! Fanks.

The PS5 Exists.