By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Would you buy Mario Kart 8 on ps3/x360 or ps4/XOne?(poll)

Would you buy MK8 if it was available on you're system of choice?

Yes i would buy it on a c... 181 28.37%

Yes i would buy it on a l... 24 3.76%

Wii-U is my main system s... 353 55.33%

No i'm not interested in MK8 80 12.54%

Total:638
UndauntedWizdom said:
I'd pick it up on PS4. I have a 6 years old son. He'd play it until something better released on Tuesday.

Nice trolling!

~Mod Edit~

This post has been moderated.

-Smeags

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Probably not, cause it's not worth 60$ for me and Nintendo games take ages to drop in price from what I've heard. But maybe if it would drop in price sooner cause the game would have some competition on PS4/X1 then I would buy it sometime.

This game and 2D Mario's, nothing else on Nintendo systems interest me.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

I want everything on PC, but MK8 is not on PC, hence I finished downloading it last night to my Wii U, only to go on vacation next week, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I'd get it on PC, sure.

4 ≈ One

I would definitely buy it for the PlayStation 4. I was almost tempted to buy a Wii U just to play some Nintendo exclusives, but the console is too expensive for what it is and will just end up gathering dust between releases.

Around the Network

I had a chance to play Mario Kart 8 at a local Gamestop and I was highly UNIMPRESSED.

Would you buy Uncharted on X1 or Wii U????????!!!!!!!

No, don't like the aesthetics vs Sega All Stars.

well,I would rather play NFS rather than MK8.

This is one of the most pointless questions I've ever seen regarding Nintendo. It's just to generate flame, although the mere question is flaming.

Would you buy Uncharted 4 on Xbox One/Wii U/PC? Would you buy LittleBigPlanet on Xbox 360/Xbox One/Wii U? Would you buy Halo 5 on PS4/PC/Wii U? And on and on.