By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your name? DO you like it?

Mine is stefan and I think it is ok. It is very uncommon so I kinda like it. What about you? You could post your last name if you want also. According to this only 1 out of 11111 males in the us have my name http://www.rhymezone.com/r/rhyme.cgi?Word=stefan&typeofrhyme=def&org1=syl&org2=l.

Around the Network

My name is Vaio and I love that it is uncommon

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

oops double post

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

I like my last name its Rivera, its unique to my family

My name is "That Guy" and I think its pretty generic. But then again there was "Guy Fawkes" and he was somewhat significant. In fact people today still wear his mask on Guy Fawkes day. I can't really remember remember what day it was in november..........

Around the Network

My name is Joeron, I like it because it's unique. My parents were desperate for a name when they had to baptise me. They still didn't had a name. Then when they were about to go to church, my father saw a bottle of poison on the table.. I'm named after a bottle of poison!

I'm David, and its the most boring name I know

Norbert ... cant say that Im having issues with it :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

stefan is actually quite common where i live.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I'm Justin i love my name.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99