By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - First details on Mass Effect PC improvements...

Sounds so good that I hesitate believing it... especially after the Zelda remake thread. The problems with the 360 version never sounded too bad to me, considering my looong history of playing PC games that are just slightly too demanding for my computer to run smoothly, but the tweaked gameplay elements sound very nice. I'm particularly happy about the game running on a mid-range computer, although don't 360->PC ports usually require ridiculous specs to run decently?

Maybe Bioware initially designed it with the PC in mind, but made a deal about releasing it on the 360 first?

Around the Network
Parokki said:

Maybe Bioware initially designed it with the PC in mind, but made a deal about releasing it on the 360 first?

It was built from the ground up with 360 (console) gamers in mind.

Parokki said:

Nah, i remember watching an interview nearing the end of the development of mass effect, and the guy said that he'd only make it a pc game if there was a good load of interest from pc gamers.. seems there was, since its coming