By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Watch_Dogs Is A Broken P.O.S.

kirby007 said:
DerNebel said:
Hynad said:
DerNebel said:
My roommate got a pre-release version for the game on PC and I don't think he had problems like this occur, framerate's horrible though, he's got a pretty good PC and has to play the game on medium and even then it's not completely smooth (especially when driving).

I've seen it run on a dual Titan setup and it ran butter smooth. What are you talking about? 

Honestly no idea, he could run every game he played last year on ultra without problems, that's what I know.

did he play any new games that year?

Yeah, Bioshock Infinite and Metro Last Light come to mind aside from that some games from late 2012 like Far Cry 3 and Hitman Absolution and alot of Skyrim, but not modded to bits like some people like to do.

Around the Network

Have to start wondering if they intentionally release broken games that require a day 1 patch so people can't play it properly, but ofcourse that would be stupid

First I thought it was gonna be some awesome epic glitch someone found... but I watching the video and he just falls through the ground LOL.
But theres other impressive things too we didnt know before like the interior simulation

That is one way to escape the police. Roflmao.

That's what happens when you play pirated games before official release. Usually end up with a ton of bugs never seen in release. I have watched far more streams of Watch Dogs than I like to admit and heave never seen that.

Around the Network

Nvm

GTA is a bad game.

On my opinion.

Thia game should be an updtated version of GTA.

Maybe it's better.

Let's hope so.

Seems like it's the same mission that's glitched

So basically it's Far Cry 3 and AC3 all over again.

I am the Playstation Avenger.