By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Great and well deserved win for Costa Rica, especially an excellent game by Campbell.
Also, what the fuck was Pereira thinking when he kicked the guy like that?

Around the Network

Okay i doubt anyone put 3 x 1 Costa Rica on theyre prediction hehehe. Day isnt looking good for me 0 points so far. Also one think all games in the World cup have in common is ppl are scoring lots of golas so I think we should go with hughe numbers for our predictions.

poklane said:
Great and well deserved win for Costa Rica, especially an excellent game by Campbell.
Also, what the fuck was Pereira thinking when he kicked the guy like that?

He wasn't thinking!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

First Netherlands wins 5-1 and now Costa Rica wins 3-1

Best WC ever!!

Nintendo and PC gamer

Italy 3-0 England

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network
vivster said:
Ok I take it back. Screw Costa Rica. They're leading 3-1 in the last minutes and they're playing time. WTF!

im pretty sure they didnt played time, its freaking 30°C hot .

Current mood at the Spain squad

generic-user-1 said:
vivster said:
Ok I take it back. Screw Costa Rica. They're leading 3-1 in the last minutes and they're playing time. WTF!

Running into the corner and keeping the ball as long as possible is THE time playing tactic. I FUCKING HATE unsportsmanlike behavior. There is no excuse for bullshit like that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Costa Rica is going crazy right now

Nintendo and PC gamer

vivster said:
generic-user-1 said:
vivster said:

Running into the corner and keeping the ball as long as possible is THE time playing tactic. I FUCKING HATE unsportsmanlike behavior. There is no excuse for bullshit like that.

It's not unsporting it's being clever, the ball is in play and if Uruguay can't deal with the tactic then that's too bad it's part of the game. It's the same as rigid defending only it's in the opponents half.