By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

It's annoying that I can't watch Barca's matches without getting pissed off at all those awful streams I keep finding.. >_>

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
Talal said:
Messi really wants the Ballon d'Or back.

Yeah it's looking pretty good for him. Ronaldo hasn't started the year off too well, but Messi is banging in the goals

Ronaldo's start was insane. I thought that Messi had no chance of competing in the liga. But Messi exploded this year and Ronaldo's form dipped quite a bit.

Messi also passed him today in goals in all competitions this season.

Looks like La liga is back to the 2 team race :( . Atletico is dead.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

kivi95 said:

Just last week they thrashed Madrid 4-0. They're having a bad game today, but saying that they're dead is very premature.

@Ka-pi His break up with his girlfriend might also have something to do with his poor form.

Talal said:
kivi95 said:

Just last week they thrashed Madrid 4-0. They're having a bad game today, but saying that they're dead is very premature.

@Ka-pi His break up with his girlfriend might also have something to do with his poor form.

I know it's overreacting but if they are going to fight in the top 3 they can't afford to lose these must win matches.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
generic-user-1 said:
im so happy! today was a good day! 0:2 behind, the stadium is shocked, all looks like we couldnt get on top again, but then 2:1, halftime, 2:2, 2:3, 2:4, the stadium is singing. a great victory, and the best is our nemesis lost yesterday and we are number 1 again...

and schalke is easyly the biggest joke in germany...

What game was that?

3. liga sunday game, armina vs duisburg.

3.liga is amazing this year, 7 teams just 6 points away from eachother, and number 1 and 2 are longstanding rivals.

Barcelona is doing better because of Messi's old/new position. As long as he is scoring the most goals, he won't complain about it like he did back with Ibra.

I guess I will go ahead and leave my CL predictions for this week's matches

Shakhtar- Bayern ( 1-3)

PSG-Chelsea ( 1-2)

Schalke- Real Madrid ( 0-3)

Basel- Porto (1-1)

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Shakhtar- Bayern ( 1-3)

PSG-Chelsea ( 2-1)

Schalke- Real Madrid ( 0-3)

Basel- Porto (0-2)

What a disgrace this ManU team is. Are we really going to lose against Preston?