By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

2-1!!!

Awesome hahahahaa

Around the Network

Costa Rica go 1 up. I was not expecting this at all!

LOLOLOLOL!

Holy mother of football!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

FUCK YOU URUGUAY!!!!!!

Nintendo and PC gamer

Those where two very quick back to back goals.

Around the Network

Oh dear 2-1 Lol, England and Italy have been worrying about the wrong team.

Carl2291 said:
Pristine20 said:
Man, the penalties in this WC are so cheap that it's disturbing. A goal in a WC game is huge. When teams start winning based on penalties, it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

That penalty was deserved though. The Costa Rica defender was literally hugging him to the floor.

I do agree there was a foul. I just think penalties should only be awarded on really egregious fouls on scoring opportunities because they are really cheap and change the game  so much.

As I was writing this, Costa Rica scored again. Looks like the football gods may agree with me xD

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Damn. The first upset of this WC folks.
Uruguay has been REALLY disappointing.

I'm starting to think we should be more worried about Costa Rica here. Wow.

This WC has been so awesome!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988