By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Group C is such a joke, it's not even funny... -__-

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Also, Romania is back in the FIFA top 15 for the first time since 2008! Good.

I already forgot when was the last time I enjoyed a Man Utd match this much! Awesome goals from both Rooney and Van Persie!

AZWification said:
generic-user-1 said:
AZWification said:

I know, but still... That doesn't mean that they need to lose this match and the next one..

they have to focus on BL

You're right now that I think about it... Their BL situation is not good by any means.. :/

thats a nice way of describing their situation

Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

Group C is such a joke, it's not even funny... -__-

Of the Champions Leauge? IMO one of the best groups!

I don't know.. Group C, to me, seems to be the black sheep of the 2014-15 season! I just don't know why though.. :/

Around the Network

The Southamption ship is sinking and it will only continue,

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Ka-pi96 said:
3-0 to City. Brilliant result!

How Mangala and Fernando been playing so far? They're my favorite defensive players.

kivi95 said:
The Southamption ship is sinking and it will only continue,

It's just one match.. Besides, I still think Southampton will at least reach the 2015-16 Europa League!

I know I haven't post much around here, but I just want to say that i'm damn proud of my team so far in the CL.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Can't believe ManU got away with that.. Not one but two goal line clearances in the final minutes.. Unbelieveable..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)