By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Ref is Spanish and is of course supporting Brazil. He's still salty about the liberation. jk

Check out my Upcoming Wii U Games 2014 Thread

3DS Friend Code: 4553 - 9954 - 4854. Name - David

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
Brazilian players have clear indications to hit James as hard as possible. I really dislike these kind of dirty tactics, and the ref just allows everything.

Its not like Columbia are playing clean.. Hard game.. Gonna be dirtier the next half

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Ugh. I want Colombia to win this one.

Question: why so many people say "Columbia" instead of "Colombia"?

Nintendo and PC gamer

osed125 said:

What the hell? Why did I put Columbia? In my case it was an innocent typo.

Around the Network

Auto correct.. >_>_

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

morenoingrato said:
osed125 said:

What the hell? Why did I put Columbia? In my case it was an innocent typo.

Your comment reminded me of that

But ever since this thread began I noticed a lot of people say Columbia, it's really weird.

Nintendo and PC gamer

Wow, I didn't even realize I was spelling it wrong.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Columbia:

Colombia:

NiKKoM said:
lestatdark said:
Brazilian players have clear indications to hit James as hard as possible. I really dislike these kind of dirty tactics, and the ref just allows everything.

Its not like Columbia are playing clean.. Hard game.. Gonna be dirtier the next half

It's true, but Brazil opened up the hostilities and since the ref is allowing everything, Colombia is being dirty as well. Though neither Neymar, nor Hulk, the two most technically gifted players in Brazil's side have suffered as many hard tackles as James has.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"