By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

kirby007 said:
So we have bonus points for those that predicted the finals and the normal points for the daily matches

How should i know... I'm just a pawn in this game

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Muntari and Boateng send home by Ghana.. adjusting my prediction

NiKKoM said:
kirby007 said:
So we have bonus points for those that predicted the finals and the normal points for the daily matches

you are the one who started this mess, I'm just here to drunk cheer and laugh at the losing countries

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

kirby007 said:
NiKKoM said:
kirby007 said:

you are the one who started this mess, I'm just here to drunk cheer and laugh at the losing countries

I shall separate the who will get to the second round predication and the normal matches.. you can see it as bonus points,,
those old predications from second round to final won't count (like there were 5 of us who went all the way..

this second part of the tournament/ second round to final/ will be a fresh way to earn bonus points..

all points added up will be the winner..

^
Okay so I can just adjust my earlier second rounds predictions starting from the teams in the 8th final. Will do!

Around the Network
chocoloco said:

Weather for the USA-Germany game!

A live look at the city in the link below.

http://www.vejoaovivo.com.br/pe/recife/ponte-duarte-coelho.html

I may want to change my prediction now.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

S.Peelman said:
^
Okay so I can just adjust my earlier second rounds predictions starting from the teams in the 8th final. Will do!

Yes but please don't edit your old post but make a new one after tonights matches.. >_> this thread is close to 5000 posts so its ass to find something back not recently made..

Ka-pi96 said:

Agreed. Penalty shoot outs are great, I don't understand why anyone would complain about them (unless they are the team that always loses )

My beer and snacks are perfectly measured for 90 minutes matches.. that extra 30 minutes of time and the 10 to 15 minutes for the penalties means the diffrence between "drunk" and "wtf were did I wake up and who are you next to me?"

Portugal 2-1 Ghana
USA 2-3 Germany
Korea 1-2 Belgium
Algeria 1-0 Russia

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

NiKKoM said:
S.Peelman said:
^

Yes but please don't edit your old post but make a new one after tonights matches.. >_> this thread is close to 5000 posts so its ass to find something back not recently made..

I don't think I can even find it myself anymore .