By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

vivster said:
AZWification said:

That was actually an awesome match! The best one by far!

Why would you watch a replay of Germany vs Portugal while the Brazil game was on?

Nope. This one was still better.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network
poklane said:
With this 0-0 draw and The Netherlands beating Spain it's gonna be really interesting who's gonna play against eachother in the round of 16. Brazil - Spain still a possibility.

Its Brazil v Spain or Brazil v Holland. I don't think they'll win either if they play like that.

Pretty solid game between Brazil and Mexico.

Ochoa man of the match by a mile, 4 amazing saves, two of them almost miracle-worthy. Sadly Brazil showing that they haven't overcome some of the weaknesses they displayed on the opening match, despite the 3-1 score.

If Camaroon wins against Croatia, they'll put up a fight against Brazil. Same goes for Croatia as well, since they also can give Mexico a run for their money if they win against Camaroon.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Well that was pretty much a waste of time.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

AZWification said:
vivster said:
AZWification said:

That was actually an awesome match! The best one by far!

Why would you watch a replay of Germany vs Portugal while the Brazil game was on?

But how? It was really painful to watch.

Mexico trying their best but fail because of lack of courage and skill while brazil has all the skill but doesn't know how to use it.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Awesome to see Mexico play this well, great match!

Rats. Predicted three goals to many it seems. Mexico goalie kept me from getting any points, good for him. Now please, Russia and Korea don't let me down.

vivster said:
AZWification said:

Mexico trying their best but fail because of lack of courage and skill while brazil has all the skill but doesn't know how to use it.

All I really remember from the Portugal-Germany match is Pepe's stupid behavior which hurt Portugal in that match!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I thought it was a highly entertaining and tense match. High quality 0-0 (saw the draw coming from a mile away, but predicting the same score as Rol ofcourse ended in the universe changing the score).

AZWification said:
vivster said:
AZWification said:

All I really remember from the Portugal-Germany match is Pepe's stupid behavior which hurt Portugal in that match!

Not claiming that Germany was the best game, that was just for fun. But at least it had highlights. This however was cringeworthy. Not boring but quite unsettling to see two teams struggling with themselves.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.