By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

NiKKoM said:
PandaGames said:
Great player switches.

neh.. Mertens should have started.. great season at Napoli..

Yea, Mertens and Fellaini are a great combination. The last one I would change now is Hazard. 

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
seems like being germany or one of it's direct neighbors is a good strategy

Still seeing a lot of the teams at this year's world cup not adopting this surefire tactic.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

oldschoolfool said:
is it wrong that I heard the american team won and I don't care? Haven't watched the worldcup at all,but I've heard people talk about it and people do watch it in 'merica,believe it are not.

I have a good football question for yah bro. Are you going to be rooting for DeMarcus Ware and his chances at a  Super Bowl title this year?

Also, my tattoo and my heritage say go Mexico!

Phew, they scored. I got the score wrong but Belgium will win so I got that part right.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Great job, Belgium. Now go ahead and win the other two games, should be easy enough...

Around the Network

Yes. Five points!

I'm coming for you Carl!

Also no more GIFs like that please guys. This is a football thread. Never anything vulgar in football.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

oh god.
My street is going ham and I have to study for my psychology exam tomorrow :'(

I am impressed by how Belgium managed to catch up so easily in the second half! Also, 3 points for me!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

OK, 2nd week starting in an hour. Time to get the calculators ready.
I need Brazil to win by at least two goals.
Should not be difficult if the ref is another Ray Charles impersonator.
Brazil wins 2-0, 1:0 a made up penalty, and 2:0 after being at least 3m offside. I accept nothing less.

Yes, 3 points!

Now, Viva Mexico cabrones!