By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Around the Network

Im really not sure how the Brazil - Mexico game will go.

I need to look at the last meetings before I predict anthing.

Brazil 3 -0 Mexico
Belgium 3 - 0 Algeria
Russia 2 - 1 Korea

chocoloco said:

Freaking loved that guy when I saw him.

spurgeonryan said:

America! Did you actually watch the game?

yes

CPU: Ryzen 9950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
chocoloco said:

Gif will not rise on it's own. :-C

America! Did you actually watch the game?

Fuck you Ryan.

No I did not watch the game. I am at work.

Carl2291 said:
NightDragon83 said:
USA! USA! Great game, unbelievable finish to take the 3 points from what looked to be a certain draw (or worse).

And are people really arguing about the terms "soccer" vs "football" on here? You guys know that the US isn't the only country that calls the game soccer, right? There's at least a half dozen other countries including Canada, Australia and New Zealand where the term soccer is regularly used.

Americans are just easier to wind up with it.

Really?  Seems like the Euros are the ones who get wound up over it, seeing as they're always the ones to bring it up.  If you call the game football in the US nobody will really bat an eye, but if you go to a pub in the UK and utter the word "soccer" you're liable to start a fight.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

lol, no way in hell Mexico will lose 3-0 against Brazil. Most of this brazilian players played the Olympic games against a young Mexico, and Mexico won 2-1. Last year in the Confederations Cup, a terrible Mexican side with a lot of pressure and internal problems and almost out of the World Cup only lose 2-0 and played a good game.

Today the team looks a lot more stronger, I wouldn't doubt if Mexico is able to tie. Brazil doesn't look too strong to be honest, and they'll probably have a lot of pressure to win.

Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Fuck you USA

Predictions for tomorrow

Brazil 2 - 1 Mexico
Belgium 1 - 0 Algeria
Russia 1 - 1 Korea Republic 

Nintendo and PC gamer

shit, totally forgot about this thread and didn't submit my match day predictions :'(!!!

Though I bet everyone got the Uruguay vs Costa Rica wrong. Some druglords must be really pissed at that one.