By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

I didn't think that was a borefest. I actually enjoy these high pressure matches. That atlético goal really meant something after thry defended so hard and well

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

What in the fuck.

Boggles the mind...

So did Arsenal make it hard on themselves?

Hmm, pie.

What is football ?

Ka-pi96 said:
Yeah, I'll wait for the club season to effectively end and then start it ready for the World Cup build up.

Good plan, you have my sword.

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
What is football ?

Trust me... we ask ourselves this question most days.

oh and which one? There's lots of types.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
What is football ?

Japan made it to the World Cup, will you be cheering for them?

It's going to feel odd with no Wenger next season he just felt like apart of the EPL along with Fergie despite all the bickering the's is an odd sense of irony that Wenger is presented with silverware by Fergie and cheered by fans all in Old Trafford.

In Iran women are not allowed to attend football stadiums so some dressed up as men to enter. I'm wondering how they got those beards.

HomokHarcos said:

In Iran women are not allowed to attend football stadiums so some dressed up as men to enter. I'm wondering how they got those beards.

Funny.

Right... here it is, how Saints can stay up after a good win.

We have 3 games left, win them all and we will stay up as one of them is Swansea, who are only 1 point above us. We need to win against Swansea regardless of what happens.

We have a better Goal Difference than West Ham or Hudders, so getting onto level points with them helps us. So, We stay up with 1 win and Swansea, Hudders or West Ham lose all 3 of their remaining games. If any of them win just 1 game, we need 2 wins.

Huddersfield have the hardest set of games though.

Hmm, pie.