By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Conegamer said:
And this seems to be heading straight to a dull goalless draw.

Real poor

Well should we have expected anything more?

Around the Network
poklane said:
Conegamer said:
And this seems to be heading straight to a dull goalless draw.

Real poor

Well should we have expected anything more?

Gary Lineker on https://twitter.com/GaryLineker">Twitter: "Iran had more clean sheets than any nation in qualifying. Nigeria were the lowest scoring. Who would've thought?"

So no, not really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Plz FIFA can we ban Iran and Nigeria from the rest of the Cup, I dont want to be subjected to this level of terribad football again.

This game is terrible.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

DakonBlackblade said:
Plz FIFA can we ban Iran and Nigeria from the rest of the Cup, I dont want to be subjected to this level of terribad football again.

I was just about to say the same. And then to think that Blatter wants to extend the World Cup to 40 teams with an additional 8 teams from Africa and Asia....

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
poklane said:
DakonBlackblade said:

I was just about to say the same. And then to think that Blatter wants to extend the World Cup to 40 teams with an additional 8 teams from Africa and Asia....

You can't be serious. Eight additional teams and all of them from Asia and Africa? No way.

Sadly, I am. He wants more teams from Africa and Asia, but doesn't want to take those tickets away from other continents. His solution: more teams. Lets hope it will never happen, some teams are already bad enough.

While that is financially attractive it just creates more filler matches BOOOORING

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

This was sooooo shit. Shameful display for the biggest football event in the world. Can we please get less tickets for Asia and Africa and more for Europe and possibly South-America? I think people rather see teams like Sweden and Ukraine than Nigeria and Iran.....

Well that was so boring and I've gotten 0 points today. :(

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

I think Nigeria are my new most hated team in this tournament.