By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

good stuff from the germans,never thought the the portugeuse defence was up to the germans,should have had 3-1

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
fuck this xD

i hope this wont be another netherlands spain...

Hardly, Netherlands were the underdog in that game, Spain were meant to win. In this Germany are the big team and so Portugal should be the ones upsetting it.

I hope Portugal come back, make it s real interesting game.

Hmm, pie.

Germany now firmly in control, 2-0.

Oh shit. Typical Pepe.

Oh dear... so much for this game.

Hmm, pie.

Around the Network

Pepe gone. This good get funny.

That was incredibly stupid. Yes, he was milking it but that was just daft. German thrashing here we come.

take ronaldo off,if i was the boss,save him for the next 2 games

Above & Beyond

Man, we're playing like shit, but both that being an extremely forced Penalty (since both players were grabbing each other as the replays showed) and now this stupid red card.

The referee didn't even called a foul the first time, and out of nowhere comes that red card. How many players have you seen going head to head before and only getting Yellows for both players? That's regular football. But not today, today you get a Red fucking card.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Germans are dropping like flies.

Pathetic.