Celtic vs Astana
Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Maribor

League Route
Istanbul Basaksehir vs Sevilla
Napoli vs Nice
Hoffenheim vs Liverpool
Young Boys vs CSKA
Sporting vs Steaua Bucuresti

The 10 winners of the above matches will join the Champions League Group Stages together with the already 22 qualified teams:

Pot 1
Real Madrid 
Bayern Munich 
Chelsea 
Juventus 
Benfica 
Monaco 
Spartak Moscow
Shakhtar Donetsk

Pot 2:
Barcelona
Atlético Madrid
Paris Saint-Germain
Borussia Dortmund
Manchester City
Porto
Manchester United

Pot 2 or 3:
Tottenham Hotspur

Pot 3
Basel
Anderlecht
Roma
Beşiktaş

Pot 3 or 4:
Feyenoord

Pot 4:
RB Leipzig

Why is Tottenham listed as 2 or 3? Same with Feyenoord and 3/4.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Their seedings depend on what teams make it out of the qualifiers. Taking Tottenham as an example: they need both Sevilla and Napoli to get knocked out in the play-offs to be in Pot 2, if one or both teams make it Tottenham will be in pot 3.

poklane said:
The Fury said:

Their seedings depend on what teams make it out of the qualifiers. Taking Tottenham as an example: they need both Sevilla and Napoli to get knocked out in the play-offs to be in Pot 2, if one or both teams make it Tottenham will be in pot 3.

Why are City in Pot 2 then? Didn't they finish lower than Tottenham? Or is that not what matters?

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

Why are City in Pot 2 then? Didn't they finish lower than Tottenham? Or is that not what matters?

The UEFA five year ranking should be the cause for this circumstance. It doesn't only exist for countries as a whole, but for individual clubs as well. Oh, and the ranking is only about the teams' performances in UEFA competitions, not domestic leagues. That's why RB Leipzig is locked into pot 4; it's the first time the club participates on an international level.

Ahh I understand now. Thanks. 

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

RolStoppable said:
ArchangelMadzz said:

The UEFA five year ranking should be the cause for this circumstance. It doesn't only exist for countries as a whole, but for individual clubs as well. Oh, and the ranking is only about the teams' performances in UEFA competitions, not domestic leagues. That's why RB Leipzig is locked into pot 4; it's the first time the club participates on an international level.

EDIT: To provide a bit more context, RB Leipzig finished second in the Bundesliga, ahead of Borussia Dortmund who are in pot 2. But like I said, performance in domestic leagues isn't taken into account.

I thought they got rid of the whole 'previously in europe' thing? Or were going to. As if I recall some teams had a moan as they won their league but Arsenal who finished 4th each season (and easily got the the last 16 in champs league as well) got seeded.

Hmm, pie.

RolStoppable said:

I don't know anything about that, because I don't follow it closely enough. But such complaints usually fall on deaf ears because the richest clubs leverage their influence.

Haha, no truer words. Especially when it comes to UEFA.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:
RolStoppable said:

EDIT: To provide a bit more context, RB Leipzig finished second in the Bundesliga, ahead of Borussia Dortmund who are in pot 2. But like I said, performance in domestic leagues isn't taken into account.

I thought they got rid of the whole 'previously in europe' thing? Or were going to. As if I recall some teams had a moan as they won their league but Arsenal who finished 4th each season (and easily got the the last 16 in champs league as well) got seeded.

They changed the way pot 1 works 2 seasons ago. It used to simply be the 8 highest ranked teams, now it's the Champions League winner + champions of the 7 best leagues. Pot 2, 3 and 4 are still seeded based solely on the UEFA ranking for clubs. With that new rule a club like Spartak Moscow is now in pot 1 while with the old rules they would have been in pot 4.

If Neymar is willing to move to France for more money, I wouldn't be surprised if China try to get him in the future.