By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

The attack against the Dortmund bus was carried out by a German Russian so he could make money of Dortmund's stock.... On the day of the attack he purchased 15,000 put options over the internet for shares in Borussia Dortmund. These would have entitled him to sell shares later at a predetermined price. He also checked into the hotel on the day of the attack with a room where he had a view on the attack. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39664212

The guy seriously commited a terrorist attack just so he could make a few thousand Euros.

Around the Network
poklane said:

The attack against the Dortmund bus was carried out by a German Russian so he could make money of Dortmund's stock.... On the day of the attack he purchased 15,000 put options over the internet for shares in Borussia Dortmund. These would have entitled him to sell shares later at a predetermined price. He also checked into the hotel on the day of the attack with a room where he had a view on the attack. http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39664212

The guy seriously commited a terrorist attack just so he could make a few thousand Euros.

he bought options for the shares to fall below 5.2€ (they were at 5.7€ previously), which would have made him 1.5m € (-25% taxes) for every 1€ the shares drop below 5.2€ from what I have read (depends on whether leverage ratio was 100 or sth else)

Real Madrid - Athletico Madrid
AS Monaco - Juventus
--
Real Madrid - Juventus

For Champion's League and for Europa League;

Manchester United - Celta de Vigo
Ajax - Olympique Lyon
--
Manchester United - Olympique Lyon

I'd say.

Ajax - Lyon has beem moved to May 3rd 18.45 local time.

Lafiel said:
poklane said:

he bought options for the shares to fall below 5.2€ (they were at 5.7€ previously), which would have made him 1.5m € (-25% taxes) for every 1€ the shares drop below 5.2€ from what I have read (depends on whether leverage ratio was 100 or sth else)

Still, trying to injure/kill dozens of people just for some money :/

well that was a pretty good semi-final, even if the outcome wasn't what i wanted. Spuds just couldn't get the third goal in that 20 minute period after the break where they dominated.

hopefully Arsenal v City will be just as good. I would prefer Arsenal to go through because I don't want Pep to win anything in his first season

Around the Network

Argh that City goal was straight out of Fifa 17. Embarrassing way to concede.

nice, no trophy for Pep in his first season

Amazing. Simply amazing. Monsiour Wenger shows Peppi G how it's done 😎

looks like Feyenoord are going to do it

2 MORE GAMES

celador said:
looks like Feyenoord are going to do it