By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

West Ham United 0-2 Mike Dean
fucking laughable. Shit like this should get a referee suspended.

Around the Network

... There was football on over the Christmas period? I just ignored it all. *leaves whistling suspiciously*

Hmm, pie.

poklane said:

You mean the ref that sent Redmond off with a straight red when it wasn't a last man situation and wasn't a bad foul, basically ending the game right there?

Thank god Kane missed that. We started to try and win because we were down 2-1, I mean why hold for a loss? In the end lost more. Shame, we tried. Other games, well. Everton were better, couldn't put the ball away against West Brom. We need a goalscorer.

Hmm, pie.

poklane said:

Yup wasn't a straight red imo although it did look bad live so I can see why Dean made that mistake. Well, another example why we need video refs. Match ruined after 15minutes. And then, clear offside goal again for ManU..

The Premier League really could use some better referees. Bournemouth's goal in the 56th minute should never be disallowed and then just a minute and a half later it looks like Bellerin got pushed in his back before Bournemouth's 3rd. And that red card is extremely harsh.

Around the Network
poklane said:

The Premier League really could use some better referees. Bournemouth's goal in the 56th minute should never be disallowed and then just a minute and a half later it looks like Bellerin got pushed in his back before Bournemouth's 3rd. And that red card is extremely harsh.

Yup refs in the premierLeague are real shit.

What annoys me most about last nights result, other than the fact spurs fans will think they are the best (like they usually do for some reason), is that in Fantasy Football, Alli was not a good choice just before Christmas, yet those that had him get loads of points from the last few games.

Now lets say I put him in now, he won't score for 5 games because sods law. If I leave him out, he'll score another 2 goals in the games I don't have him.

I hate fantasy football.

Hmm, pie.

That loss was bound to happen.

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

I didn't watch Tottenham - Chelsea so I just found out about this, but Kane got called back by the referee for being offside FROM A FUCKING THROW-IN?!??!

Another player goes to China. I mean I don't mind the idea of people like Pelle getting a pay day after years in the industry readying for retirement by Mikel Obi? Oscar? They have good years left and moving there might move them into obscurity, especially for National Teams.

Their (their agents) choice I guess.

Hmm, pie.