By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

At least Wilmots is getting fired.... What a shitty coach..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
Wales.

But ffs Belgium, you were supposed to be the second best team in the world.

Now it's up to the Portuguese to stop the Wehrmacht.

You should never trust the Fifa ranking alone. Always look at the Elo where Belgium is merely 7th and only slightly above Italy and Spain.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

At least I can receive Belgium TV and watch how politely they are going to shit on this game

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Ahahaha, some of you guys take the Fifa rankings seriously? Where Brazil is top 5 even when they dont get past pools?
Nice job on everyone predicting Belgium reaching the final.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

vivster said:
Slimebeast said:
Wales.

But ffs Belgium, you were supposed to be the second best team in the world.

Now it's up to the Portuguese to stop the Wehrmacht.

You should never trust the Fifa ranking alone. Always look at the Elo where Belgium is merely 7th and only slightly above Italy and Spain.

I don't care for FIFA ranking, I know it's shit. But it's been well known for about two years now that Belgium has a top 3 team in the world on paper.

Around the Network

Ramsey will miss the semi-final, unfortunately.

Benteke could've saved Belgium

Yes go Wales!!! I love a success story. Between Ireland making their first ever euro knock out, Iceland making the quarter final and now Wales making the semis what a tournament it has been!

Well done Wales. Kings of Britain this tournament!!

RolStoppable said:
Today's lesson: Football is about scoring more goals than your opponent. Wales didn't get discouraged by the early 0:1, then they didn't park the bus after getting the deserved equalizer. They continued to play football.

Yes, for once! It was so beautiful to see. Wales has played such a positive football from the very first game.

Thank fuck, for a few weeks I was worried that I'd have to hear or southern neighbors talk about them winning Euro 2016 for years and years and years until we ourselves win a tournament.

Woohoo - go Wales! 

Dragons > Devils confirmed