By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Goatseye said:
Cahill is a world class defender, Sterling, Kane and Sturridge are above average imo.
England doesn't need world stars, they need a competent coach who's not afraid to make them more aggressive in every aspect.

You are completely wrong.

Short enough?

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

Around the Network
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
another penalty that referee fucked us . its the second...

Quit it. If that was a penalty, then we should have had a penalty earlier, when Pepe was pulling down Lewandowski. Only he isn't such a pathetic crybaby like Cristiano. He spends more time laying on the grass than standing up...

Wii U is a GCN 2 - I called it months before the release!

My Vita to-buy list: The Walking Dead, Persona 4 Golden, Need for Speed: Most Wanted, TearAway, Ys: Memories of Celceta, Muramasa: The Demon Blade, History: Legends of War, FIFA 13, Final Fantasy HD X, X-2, Worms Revolution Extreme, The Amazing Spiderman, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate - too many no-gaemz :/

My consoles: PS2 Slim, PS3 Slim 320 GB, PSV 32 GB, Wii, DSi.

not enough to be a penalty IMO, although I can see why some would say that it was one. Pretty much a 50:50 decision.

Scisca said:
Goatseye said:
Cahill is a world class defender, Sterling, Kane and Sturridge are above average imo.
England doesn't need world stars, they need a competent coach who's not afraid to make them more aggressive in every aspect.

You are completely wrong.

Short enough?

You are completely wrong as well.

It was a clear penalty. He went for the man and pushed him down. Any referee who saw that in the replay would give a penalty.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:

You are completely wrong as well.

even shorter

vivster said:
It was a clear penalty.

Not clear enough looks like.

Eh, the game is slow and boring now...

Poland is forgetting they have to score, again. Portugal looking nice.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Nice shot Ronaldo

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

ugh another Portugal draw. I'm done with this game. (not saying it's terrible, I'm just tired)