By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Argentina is not even trying. The face of Messi was like: "huh, that's all? he's usually pressed to death, seems like the us players respect him too much.

Around the Network

Cmon guys. At least it's better than 90% of the Euro matches

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Slarvax said:
Cmon guys. At least it's better than 90% of the Euro matches

More entertaining (thanks to ARG), not better. Only one team was playing in the first half.

USA 0 - 3 ARG. Higuain.

If people thought man city were passive against Madrid, now they look like atlético compared to Usmnt

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
Yeah, pretty damn pathetic match. I'm happy of course as an Argentinian, but it's embarassing for the USA. They could barely do anything right these first 45 minutes, looked almost like an amateur team. Argentina was pretty much going easy on them by the end.

I thought you were Brazilian... plot twist?

Anyway, I agree... it was kinda sad. It was like this when we recently played against the US; I think it was 3-0 and we know our team is really bad, but sometimes the US just stand there and do nothing.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I remeber when usa kicked spain out of the confederations cup and almost beat Brazil

I wonder how much bullying Lamela recieved in school because of his last name

USA should be glad Argentina doesn't care.

We would have put a better fight against Argentina.