By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The Football Thread - 17/18 Season

Another shit week for Dutch football with all 4 teams losing.

Edit: Scratch that! Groningen scores the 1-1 in the 95th minute after scoring the rebound from a missed penalty lmaoooooooo

Around the Network

Draw against 10 men. Klopp's task is no picnic. Can't believe Benteke cost us £32m. Another injury prone striker yay

Check out my safe prediction

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7491495

Ka-pi96 said:
Van Gaal blaming the premier league schedule for English teams doing poorly in Europe. Pretty sure the schedule hasn't changed in the last 8-9 years and back then Englsih teams were dominating Europe so....

I'm not saying I agree with LVG but did other leagues change their schedule in the last 8-9 years? I don't know but if they did he might be on to something.

Ka-pi96 said:
Van Gaal blaming the premier league schedule for English teams doing poorly in Europe. Pretty sure the schedule hasn't changed in the last 8-9 years and back then Englsih teams were dominating Europe so....

Real Madrid played against PSG last wednesday and they have to face the 2nd team in La Liga today. I doubt the PL is much worse.

Around the Network

They should just get rid of the League Cup..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Incoming bitching and moaning by Jose 😁

Damnnnnnnn

Ridiculous diving by Deulofeu..might have to find another winger for my Fifa16 ultimate team 😐

Wenger should sub Ox for Walcott and see how it goes. Ox hasn't performed like rest of the team tonight.

So, does Mourinho try to get fired?

Welp, Stuttgart was leading 3-1 and lost 3-4...