By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Upcoming Games - Hurt & Heal GAME *Read the rules*

AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:
RIP Halo

Kingdom Hearts 3 and Uncharted 4 are also going to die soon!

with all the xbox gentlemen riding drakes d***, yeah this gonna happen in the next 30 minutes. 

Around the Network
GhetooBillGates said:
AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:
RIP Halo

with all the xbox gentlemen riding drakes d***, yeah this gonna happen in the next 30 minutes. 

You sound mad.

NobleTeam360 said:
GhetooBillGates said:
AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:
RIP Halo

You sound mad.

Nope anger is one of the emotions that doesnt exist in my compository, but there are some titles i wish didnt get killed of life support, Quantum Break, The Order 1886, Sunset Overdrive and now Uncharted 4, i dont know what to support now. 

GhetooBillGates said:

I don't think you quite understand what d*** riding means lol

GhetooBillGates said:
NobleTeam360 said:
GhetooBillGates said:
AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:
RIP Halo

You sound mad.

Nope anger is one of the emotions that doesnt exist in my compository, but there are some titles i wish didnt get killed of life support, Quantum Break, The Order 1886, Sunset Overdrive and now Uncharted 4, i dont know what to support now. 

I'm glad all of those games are dead.

Around the Network
Angelus said:
GhetooBillGates said:

I don't think you quite understand what d*** riding means lol

Well some would classify it as r***, i would classify as d*** riding cause more of the attention it was getting were from its detractors be it negative. The Playstation fans kind of forgot the game existed. Alright lets kill this convo its really killing the mood of this thread. 

Ka-pi96 said:
GhetooBillGates said:

Well some would classify it as r***, i would classify as d*** riding cause more of the attention it was getting were from its detractors be it negative. The Playstation fans kind of forgot the game existed. 

What is being censored? I can probably guess the d one, but what is an r***?

The censored R is the action to force yourself on someone and cause forcefull assault/ sexual domination, consider it getting owned, Uncharted 4 got owned.  kind of life Final Fantasy XV did when everybody saw it catapult to the top. 

+Uncharted 4
- Mass Effect 4

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Kratos said:
+Uncharted 4
- Halo 5

Halo is already dead.

LOL Kratos you are so overkill, show some respect for the fallen btw nice Sir.Daniel Fortesque gif, looks pretty hot.