By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How do you think Nintendo should approach releasing its next console?

Go to japanese devs and let it be a japan games only console and maybe ubisoft.

I dont care about dudebro games anyway so this would be the best thing to do imho.

If you make a soccer game make it like Nintendo World Cup with the hilarious animations.
If you make a shooter make it like Time Splitters or Borderlands
If you make a racing game  make it like Sonic Allstars or Mario Kart.

Generic shooter / racing /sports games are just boring.

Around the Network
JazzB1987 said:

Go to japanese devs and let it be a japan games only console and maybe ubisoft.

I dont care about dudebro games anyway so this would be the best thing to do imho.

If you make a soccer game make it like Nintendo World Cup with the hilarious animations.
If you make a shooter make it like Time Splitters or Borderlands
If you make a racing game  make it like Sonic Allstars or Mario Kart.

Generic shooter / racing /sports games are just boring.

The only problem I'd have with it is if Nintendo decided that these games wouldn't appeal to us and not send them. Still waiting in that Dragon Quest X and Fatal Frame IV.

Nintendo shouldn't release a new console on it's own, they need to merge with Sony and a release a new system with strong Japanese and western developer support together.

A year into WiiU and we're already talking about Nintendo's next console. GameCubeII = WiiU

HipHopGodd said:
A year into WiiU and we're already talking about Nintendo's next console. GameCubeII = WiiU

It's closer to two years, and yeah I think the western audience should talk about what we'd like to see, or how we'd improve the situation of the Wii U

Around the Network

^^^actually exactly 1.5 years so ur both kinda right lol

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
^^^actually exactly 1.5 years so ur both kinda right lol

Lol, well I'm fine with that.