By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What downloadable content do you want from nintendo?

supermariogalaxy said:
sc94597 said:
supermariogalaxy said:
Online for MP3......CAN'T WAIT!!

I made a thread on that but everybody would rather have a new hunters on the wii or an all online metroid. They dissapoint me so much.

That's weird!!!!! Online would be MUCH better....I hope they make this, characters for Smash, tracks/vehicles for Mario Kart, and levels for SMG

Well the hunters and a game all online I guess seems better to them. Here is the thread  http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=18350#end 

Around the Network

Da Classics

also sum other stuff...

^ Isn't that what vc is for.

Me and my fourth-forum chums think it would be quite quarking if Nintendo made downloadable add-on levels for some of the best Wii games like SMG, MP3 and The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

there won't be any downloadable characters for smash(but there will be still posibility that nintendo will make some DLC pakages of new stages made by nintendo) and probably any new thing for kart(i bet that kart will be as big as smash so there will be much more characters and tracks than those anounced now - well maybe there will be some new tracks). i would love to see downloadable content for multiplayer games like moh:heroes 2, batalion wars 2 and some multiplayer wiiware games with downloadable maps.

Around the Network

Guitar Hero III and Rock Band would be the most obvious two, and will surely happen. Some wants that will not be fulfilled include, online play for Guilty Gear XX Accent Core, a new sport for Wii Sports(Football would be nice), a new dungeon in Twilight Princess with a unique weapon inside to collect, ehh that's all I got right now.

I honestly don't even want the DLC until Nintendo finally comes up with a solution to the storage issues. A simple firmware update would be all we need. I can get my own hard drive. 

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

I agree with the above, won't throwing levels and characters add up to taking a lot of space? It seems like doing download-able content and any sort of meaningful online system worth paying a fee to use they might need to add a storage device with more than 512MB if they like to let me save my games you know?

Having said that I would like some additional levels for Twilight Princess or some more stuff for Fire Emblem but I'm not counting on the latter.