By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Does Sony win every generation by default?

sidmeiernintifan said:
Phantom, Sony doesn't sell Final Fantasy, GTA, Call of Duty or Metal Gear games, Squeenix, Rockstar, Activision and Konami do.

How is that relevant, what planet do you live on where only exclusive games matter? Moving third prty software is more improtant the exclusives, thats why nintendo is on the verge of irrelevance, they ignored third parties.

No one has even come close to Sony in hardware and software sales since they entered the market. Period.

Around the Network
padib said:
Phantom-Lord said:

LOL it is obvious sony has more then double total hardware and software sales since 1995, the N64 and gamecube got rooled by sony as is the wii-u please.

I you don't know, you'd best just stay quiet.

We are not talking about hardware, we are talking about software. Nintendo is the greatest publisher of all time for dedicated consoles, that's not an opinion, it's a fact. Regardless of how many consoles Sony has sold and what that might mean to you.

LOL no. Nintendo has an extra 10 + years, since 1995 sony has been way bigger then nintendo. LO at nintendo fans acting like moving software for the entire industry developers is not important, any more goal posts you want to move? Maybe nintendo has sold more games named mario on every third Sunday of the month.

Phantom-Lord said:
sidmeiernintifan said:
Phantom, Sony doesn't sell Final Fantasy, GTA, Call of Duty or Metal Gear games, Squeenix, Rockstar, Activision and Konami do.

How is that relevant, what planet do you live on where only exclusive games matter? Moving third prty software is more improtant the exclusives, thats why nintendo is on the verge of irrelevance, they ignored third parties.

No one has even come close to Sony in hardware and software sales since they entered the market. Period.

Padib was talking about Nintendo as a publisher and he's right they sell the most software. I don't know why you're so upset.

It just strikes me as badly worded, Nintendo didn't sell 6 million Street Fighter II cartridges in the 90s, it was Capcom.

Sony software sales are Uncharted, The Last of Us, Infamous etc

padib said:
Phantom-Lord said:

LOL no. Nintendo has an extra 10 + years, since 1995 sony has been way bigger then nintendo. LO at nintendo fans acting like moving software for the entire industry developers is not important, any more goal posts you want to move? Maybe nintendo has sold more games named mario on every third Sunday of the month.

The tables I refered to were weekly. Yes, Nintendo was consistently on top, since 1995.

Put a sock in it.

The tables you showed never said that at all...lol seeing things? Games like GTA 3 and 4, etc.... sold all on Sony systems no nintendo, Sonys; total software and hardware sales are more then double nintendo.  Put a sock in it unless you have cold hard facts. Sony has nearly made nintendo irrelevant at this point. Ither then 2-3 years of the wii fad nintendo sales have been in the toilet, sony has been way higher then nintendo in every area.

Around the Network
padib said:
Phantom-Lord said:

The tables I refered to were weekly. Yes, Nintendo was consistently on top, since 1995.

Put a sock in it.

Soy has   4 consoles - 3 of them dominated and sold more software then anyone, nintendo like their fans are living off their 80's early 90's years,

Phantom-Lord has a very accurate word to be described but I fear no one will understand the word.

It's a very cool word we use here in Argentina. It starts with a P.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Anfebious said:
Phantom-Lord has a very accurate word to be described but I fear no one will understand the word.

P? hmmm is it Phantom-Lord?

They lost the first, second, third and fourth generation.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

think-man said:
Anfebious said:

P? hmmm is it Phantom-Lord?

Pe******.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"