By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The best and most in depth Watchdogs review your ever gonna see!

Run around city searching packages ugh confirmed my suspicion that this game is worthless.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Game actually looks alright.

superchunk said:
DucksUnlimited said:
superchunk said:
Only part of that I hated was where he said its the most anticipated game of the summer. ahem. MARIO KART 8!!!!!

Well, based on pre-orders he is most certainly correct.

Only because its 1 small platform vs 5 others. What's it compared to % of total userbase?

Why is that relevant? He didn't say most anticipated for indivdual platforms. It has the most pre-orders by far, meaning it has the most anticipation by far. Simple.

DucksUnlimited said:

Why is that relevant? He didn't say most anticipated for indivdual platforms. It has the most pre-orders by far, meaning it has the most anticipation by far. Simple.

We'll see.

superchunk said:
DucksUnlimited said:

We'll see.

What does that even mean?

Around the Network
DucksUnlimited said:

What does that even mean?

lol idk, I just had nothing. :)

I'm shocked at how barren the streets and sidewalks are.

DucksUnlimited said:
superchunk said:
DucksUnlimited said:
superchunk said:
Only part of that I hated was where he said its the most anticipated game of the summer. ahem. MARIO KART 8!!!!!

Well, based on pre-orders he is most certainly correct.

Only because its 1 small platform vs 5 others. What's it compared to % of total userbase?

I don't think Conan cares one way or another.  He said it because that's what Ubisoft said he needs to say as part of the promotional agreement.

RolStoppable said:
soicanignorethefools said:
I'm shocked at how barren the streets and sidewalks are.

I thought it looked good for a PS3 game.

It looks bad. Then again since the actually are modeling it after Chicago it is supposed to be a psuedo-real-world realistic game. You are so jelous you cannot play it. You glow with envy.

RolStoppable said:

You are lucky that I didn't check this thread ten minutes ago, otherwise I would have gotten in a punch or two.

I would have thought less of you if you didn't.