By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Just picked up UT3 PS3

Okay so UT3 PS3 came out in the UK today and i just thought "screw it, im not waiting 3 months for the Mac version" 

So far its been pretty solid, thank god for the keyboard support, without that it would have been quite horrible to play. I got really into UTK4 so i was quite used to the style of play.

When i first got into the game the looking movement felt very fluffy and unresponsive, i was getting worried until i spotted an option to turn off jolt correction or something, this made everything so much more natural.

Single player is fun, but i despise the fact that they took out assault which imo was the best mode by far, but apart from that its pretty good.

The multiplayer is where it shines above the rest of the fps crown though, multiplayer is 99% lag free with all game modes and even more levels that are in single player to be used. up to 16 player matches are great fun, and after a couple of tries i was winning most of em *yay!*

Around the Network

Yeah I was wondering how much people bought this game.

What kind of keyboard/mouse did you use? Did you buy the FX one made for PS3?

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
What kind of keyboard/mouse did you use? Did you buy the FX one made for PS3?

I just used my standard keyboard which worked fine

Thanks. I've always avoided FPS games on console because of that, Is Mouse/Keyboard support for all FPS games on PS3?

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Around the Network
kingofwale said:
Thanks. I've always avoided FPS games on console because of that, Is Mouse/Keyboard support for all FPS games on PS3?

I dont think so, thats one of the main reasons why i bought it

okay, absolutely last question! :), Sorry!

how's the keyboard mouse control?? Does it feel just like playing on your PC?

selnor
Episode 2:

i have it, and i really think they shouldve left the game for pc.

Holy shit, long enough sig? You don't need your damn blog down there...

On top of that, it said you only have 3 games in your sig and your post said you owned a game that wasn't even one of the three.

congratz on getting the game

hope you enjoy it

i heard that it was really fun