By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - USA Pre-Order 17th May. Mario Kart & Watch Dogs Enter BEAST mode!!

Arkham Knight enters charts before TLOU? M'kay...

Around the Network

MK8 and Watchdogs did great!

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

guys remember
nintendo decided to put mk8 commercials before godzilla and this was its opening week
seems to work :D

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

OfficerRaichu15 said:
guys remember
nintendo decided to put mk8 commercials before godzilla and this was its opening week
seems to work :D

Speaking of. When I saw the new X-men movie, there was a Mario Kart 8 commercial there. The guy on the row in front of me decided then and there that he was getting a wii u. 

i think nintendo is getting there advertising to work

i mean you usually dont see that big of a boost unless its christmas time

:D

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Around the Network

mk8 on its way to 500k like I'm predicting. This plus 200k japan, plus 125k on europe, may even reach 600k!! Go wiiu, we're with U!

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

Mario Kart 8 is coming for U!

XD

Bets:

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Did anyone else notice that this chart is filed under friday the 23rd of may?

and you can add one more mk preorder from me that doesn't exist because i'm going digital with this game XD

Pretty good considering Nintendo generally never gives any pre order bonuses, unless you count posters