By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do you think the Mothman is actually a Shadow Person?

Is the Shadow People movie any good?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
celador said:
Is the Shadow People movie any good?

They only have one reference to the hat man. But beyond that it is decent. Based on true events, but there could have been some more scary parts. I am pretty much done with ghosts and possessed movies, but this was just different enough to sort of creep me out. 6.5-7 out of 10.

Edit...sorrry...Hat man is called The Cowboy  I believe. The movie is on Cinemax I believe.

Sounds like something I would try watching, hopefully some channel in the UK shows it sometime.  I have never heard of the Mothman or The Cowboy before though

spurgeonryan said:
celador said:

Sounds like something I would try watching, hopefully some channel in the UK shows it sometime.  I have never heard of the Mothman or The Cowboy before though

You have never seen "The Mothman Prophecies", starring Richard Gere? We even have a member on this site called Mothman. Look it up. All based on true events.

I haven't seen that movie either.  It was decently reviewed at the time it seems, so I might check it out