By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft unveils Surface Pro 3 tablet- Will this save Microsoft's Surface brand?

Yes/No

1 34 33.01%

2 68 66.02%

Total:102

But the Pro 2 was just released in October! Sales must have been bad then. I've used it a lot and thought it was a great device but its just too expensive.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Too expensive.

haha, no.

Looks really good and really expensive.

NOPE

Around the Network

No, MS was way to late on the tablet market. Not only that but 799 is way to expensive.

800$ for 4GB of storage? what the fuck MS. I'll stay with my Surface Pro 1

Compare it to the MacBook Air and it all makes sense. It won't have the same following; still, it shouldn't be compared to arm systems from a pure performance / productivity point of view. The price however... hmm... (The Core I3 version for 5-600 would've been sweet).

Ex Graphics Whore.

kowenicki said:
Rafux said:

Thats an error.  4g ram minmum, 64gig of storage mnimum.

OT,

Sensational device that isnt aimed at play time.  They will sell a lot of these to companies. My next laptop.  Why would anyone buy a laptop now?  That screen is godly, 2160 x 1440.

Laptops are cheaper? 64 gig of storage and ONLY 23 gig of those are usable. Who would buy that?

kowenicki said:
Rafux said:

Thats an error.  4g ram minmum, 64gig of storage mnimum.

OT,

Sensational device that isnt aimed at play time.  They will sell a lot of these to companies. My next laptop.  Why would anyone buy a laptop now?  That screen is godly, 2160 x 1440.

64GB is still low but whatever.  I love my PRO and once you install bluestacks (android emulator) its unbeatable, shame its not as succesful as it should be I would like to upgrade to a Surface 5 in a couple of years.

EDIT: The touchscreen with the stylus is almost as good as a Wacom Cintiq, great device all around for people on marketing or arts.