Sonic Lost World 13 17.11%

Wonderful 101 40 52.63%

Game & Wario 3 3.95%

Total:75

Around the Network

Lucky Europeans...

NNID: garretslarrity

Steam: garretslarrity

Man I wish the US was getting those choices. Idk whether to get Pikmin 3 or WW HD.

MH3U seems to offer the most content. Game & Wario would seem to offer the least. Sonic and W101 are about equal, I'd think.

Then again, it depends on what type of game you prefer. I tried the MH3U demo, but didn't enjoy it at all. Not my type of game.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Around the Network
Cheebee said:
MH3U seems to offer the most content. Game & Wario would seem to offer the least. Sonic and W101 are about equal, I'd think.

Then again, it depends on what type of game you prefer. I tried the MH3U demo, but didn't enjoy it at all. Not my type of game.

The MH3U Demo was awful and didn't represent what the full game was like. The Wonderful 101's demo was similar.

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Adameh said:
Cheebee said:

The MH3U Demo was awful and didn't represent what the full game was like. The Wonderful 101's demo was similar.

That's funny, then, 'cos I very much disliked the W101 demo, too.

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Don't get a free download for Wonderful 101. Buy it instead. I heard it went on sale for 5$ once in the US at least and we all know the sales are really bad worldwide. You're better off buying it if you can find it less than 10$ online or at your local store. Use your free game that may actually cost a lot more in retail or online.

great... I haven't actually tried W101c demo... I might see if I liek more than MH3

Switch!!!