By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Community Request: Xbox One Naming (PASSED - X180)

X180

YAY 149 55.81%

see results 26 9.74%

nay 86 32.21%

Total:261
starcraft said:

Getting a few reports...this thread is not far from lockville

TWAT?!

This thread has been increadibly respectful and a good discourse on an important matter. Anyone reporting is clearly not participating.

Around the Network

For all the rayman fans around here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6V5fypPUmw&index=5&list=TLoraGD3gzy5xUj9iFiCMPS2X2rw-C6ZbJ

Arf shoot..... on the phone and I thought I was in the XBO nation thread....

You're only delaying the true name. In a few years it will be called Xbox Won.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

X1 is for the comcast cable boxes. I like xb1 better.

Around the Network

XOne for me.

Name? Let's just call it "it".

Xbone all the way.
Any true fan not blinded by defensiveness can just as easily embrace it as a term of endearment.
Really, Xbone is just the standard abbreviation for Xbox and removing the space between that and "one".
If somebody's feeings are hurt by not including a "space", they are playing victim.
Microsoft's silly naming convention shenanigans is what created the grounds for it in the first place.
(motivated by not wanting to be "one number less" despite having produced one less console gen than Sony)
A truly objective naming scheme would be Xbox 3, or XB3 for short.
I originally jumped on the Xbox180 name after the big launch 180, but that is the past, while the bone is eternal.
Long live the bone.

I prefer Xbone or X1

NoKinectBox.

Short and snappy?