By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Rating Game. Onimusha vs Legacy Of Kain vs Manhunt.

Which game would you like to see make a Triumphant return.

Manhunt needs to be revived. 2 4.44%

Onimusha , OMG Yes. 13 28.89%

Legacy Of Kain series would be awesome. 18 40.00%

Hell No, let them all stay dead. 3 6.67%

Bring them all back. Their all classics. 9 20.00%

Total:45
Richard_Feynman said:
Can't comment on Manhunt, but I played the other two quite a bit:

Legacy of Kain is to me slightly overrated. It's remembered more amazingly than it actually was imo. I've gone back and tried to play it and found it very difficult to do so.

Onimusha is to me slightly underrated. I think Capcom released the sequels too soon. Releasing a major IP too frequently devalues it.

Oh wow. I really loved them all. Onimusha 3 was well done imo.

If you can get your hands on a copy of Manhunt, do it, its a very unique game.

Around the Network
Richard_Feynman said:
Can't comment on Manhunt, but I played the other two quite a bit:

Legacy of Kain is to me slightly overrated. It's remembered more amazingly than it actually was imo. I've gone back and tried to play it and found it very difficult to do so.

Onimusha is to me slightly underrated. I think Capcom released the sequels too soon. Releasing a major IP too frequently devalues it.

Manhunt is a game any fan of horror games or GTA / Uncharted style shooting / action games should play.  If nothing else just to experience the ending.  It's a great game.

Onimusha and Legacy of Kain are great and all, but Manhunt wins because it turned me into a real badass!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Onimusha and Legacy of Kain are great and all, but Manhunt wins because it turned me into a real badass!

Don't you mean a serial killer?

Wright said:
AZWification said:

Don't you mean a serial killer?

I murdered some kitties and puppies, but I wouldn't consider myself a serial killer!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Around the Network

Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny>>>> Onimusha 3: Demon Siege>> Manhunt>> Onimusha: Warlords>>>> all Legacy of Kain games.

Still to play Munhunt 2, although i did buy it on Vita recently.

LoK... when Amy Hennig still knew how to write ;)

one of the best series ever

sabastian said:

Legacy Of Kain - Puzzle solving, action adventure, mixed with a  hack and slash game. Raziel & Kain. Their stories intertwine, they both weild the Soul Reaver, and their both out for Blood.

You must have never finished Legacy of Kain Defiance.  If there was a continuation of the Soul Reaver/Defiance series, Raziel would be dead.  He's absorbed into the Blood Reaver at the end of Defiance.

A next gen well made Onimusha would be fantastic.

I want them all revamped ;__; but I would have to say Legacy of Kain, but I want a remake of Blood Omen 1 rather than a sequel or shitty online arena...

]