By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Rumor) Nintendo Digital Event @ E3 2014 Games List

Nintendo @ E3 2014 is fast approaching and the Nintendo Digital Event @ E3 will be here sooner than we expect. 

Aside from being blurry, angled, and bearing no professional format whatsoever, the list of games is interesting. Along with an exciting list of supposed Wii U and Nintendo 3DS games that will be announced during the Nintendo Digital Event, release dates and speakers are also provided. Additionally, there’s five GameCube titles set to be released for the Wii U Virtual Console service following the presentation.

Nintendo Digital Event @ E3 – Wii U

• Super Smash Bros. for Wii U – December 2014
  • Bayonetta 2 – August 15th, 2014
  • Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem – August 29th, 2014
  • X from Monolith Soft – September 12th, 2014
  • Hyrule Warriors – June 27th, 2014
  • Mario Party U – Holiday 2014
  • Yarn Yoshi – October 2014
  • Pokkén Fighters – Spring 2015
  • Star Fox U – Holiday 2014
  • New Legend of Zelda – TBA 2015

Nintendo Digital Event @ E3 – 3DS

• Super Smash Bros. for 3DS – July 18th, 2014
  • Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire – November 2014
  • Metroid 3DS – November 2014

Around the Network

Not this again. Looks a like a 14 year old made that paper in Microsoft Word.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Only two games announced for 2015 and beyond? FAKE.

Fusioncode said:
Not this again. Looks a like a 14 year old made that paper in Microsoft Word.

I know lol. I just wanted to make a thread, and the opportunity presented itself. The lack of a title for Zelda bugs me, as well as a lack of a title for X. It is rather detailed though. 

No way in the ass of Jesus will SMT x FE will be released in August. I refuse to believe such a dream will become a reality... Infact, this whole list of release dates is too awesome to be true

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Shit, another one...

Would be lame if true. Fortunately, that looks unlikely.

I'm irked by the lack of titles, but the speakers are detailed, and I wanted to post it, because of the Gamecube virtual console titles.

Other issue is that Metroid 3DS is set for this year but has no title beyond "Metroid 3DS?" C'mon, at least call it "Metroid Dread."

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

The pessimist in me is laughing... the optimist is remaining cautious. It panders too much to our desires for me to truly believe this. Still, these 'leaked lists' are always fun to read.