By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - (Rumor) Nintendo Digital Event @ E3 2014 Games List

The other one was better than this. Star Fox? Metroid 3DS will be announced but not on a round table. That's for another NFC game for 3ds.

The only thing I agree is mario party for this holiday as heavily focused on NFC figurines.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
sundin13 said:
Release dates are terrible, game choices for GC are ridiculous (why would they release Melee and MK if they want you to buy the new games) and 3DS isn't listed as a console for Smash...

0.1% chance this is real and I am being generous

Same reason they gave away Super Mario Kart as a free ambassador game before MK7?  These decade old games aren't really going to hurt sales.  Not that the list isn't ridiculous for many other reasons.

ROFL hyrule warriors in JUNE!?!? and Gamecube VC!!!!! hahahaha

TechnoHobbit said:
Fake.
1. It has the Red Nintendo logo.
2. It calls the game "X from Monolith Soft" and says it will release in 3 months. If it does come out in 3 months we will learn the real name at E3.
3. It doesn't have anything about the NFC figurines.
4. Super Smash Bros. 3DS should be Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS.
5. Nintendo does not call the Yoshi Wii U game "Yarn Yoshi".
6. It does not have "The" in "The Legend of Zelda"
7. Hyrule Warriors is not the final name, if it does come out 3 weeks after E3 (which is very unlikely) we'd learn the name at E3.
8. The letter "X" on "Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem" is not capitalized.

From what I remember they do refer to it as Yarn Yoshi, no?

Pavolink said:
The other one was better than this. Star Fox? Metroid 3DS will be announced but not on a round table. That's for another NFC game for 3ds.

The only thing I agree is mario party for this holiday as heavily focused on NFC figurines.

I knew how wrong it is when I posted it, but it is still fun to read. 

Around the Network

Although this is completely fake, I'm expecting this exact kind of meager showing for the 3DS at this E3. Pathetic.

Stop giving attention to these people.

Hell yeah, a 2014 release for SMTxFE would make my day.

this lineup would rock my world.

It's both incredibly fake and also a terrible prediction. I don't think a good number of those things will be true, and probably for the better at that. The GCN VC titles are a horrible idea if they want people to buy the new MK and SSB, if you ask me. And there's no name predictions or NFC? No one making these leaks even tries anymore. Not worth the read.
At least they weren't dumb enough to put Wind Waker as a VC title.