By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break Pushed Back to 2015?

efilysp said:

I am surprised speculations see the game releasing in 14'. In a post E3 2013 interview, Sam Lake clearly stated that they just got done with pre-production. From that point on, I assumed the game was coming in 2015.

Tbell me if I am wrong but Xbox fall relase looks a little like this; Fable: Legends, some form of Halo remastering, and Forza Horizon 2? 

Apparently a Beta will be given for Fable but it may not release this year according to  various websites etc.

So it maybe Halo Remaster and Forza Horizon 2, and a fable beta.

Making an indie game : Dead of Day!

Around the Network
Vasto said:
The Order confirmed for 2014?

Has always been and is still supposed to come in 2014, yes.

Vasto said:

not that it has anything to do with this thread, but yes it is. 

Ka-pi96 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Project Spark is still in beta.

Kinect Sports is casual! It doesn't count.

Agreed. Casual and indie games shouldn't count.

Games are games, of course I love more AAA than anything else, there may be other games that might peak peoples interest.

The big problem with indie is what is an indie/indie game... even some of the big AAA companies could be classed as indie depending on your point of view.

I saw this coming a mile away (though it's obviously not confirmed yet). I've been saying for months QB and Halo 5 would only come in 2015, no idea why anyone would expect otherwise. Well, i do have an idea.. "wishful thinking".. But you get the point.

PS: project spark isn't exclusive. Even the beta went to PC first.

Around the Network
Porcupeth said:

I saw this coming a mile away (though it's obviously not confirmed yet). I've been saying for months QB and Halo 5 would only come in 2015, no idea why anyone would expect otherwise. Well, i do have an idea.. "wishful thinking".. But you get the point.

PS: project spark isn't exclusive. Even the beta went to PC first.

The big problem with Project Spark is that its out there already and people have played the beta. The problem is that hype for such a product the starts to drop... not sure it's going to be anything massive on the platform.

bananaking21 said:
Vasto said:

not that it has anything to do with this thread, but yes it is. 

Not trying to derail the thread at all but I was looking for a release date for The Order yesterday could not find one. As a person that owns a PS4 and I see people saying the game is coming this year thats why I asked.

Vasto said:

Not trying to derail the thread at all but I was looking for a release date for The Order yesterday could not find one. As a person that owns a PS4 and I see people saying the game is coming this year thats why I asked.

no release date yet, but i remember sony saying it was a 2014 game more than once. 

bananaking21 said:
Vasto said:

no release date yet, but i remember sony saying it was a 2014 game more than once. 

Thank you.

bananaking21 said:
taus90 said:
so this year MS got

Sunset overdrive
Forza Horizon (possibly)
Halo collection

PS4 Got

The order 1886
Driveclub
The Last of Us Remaster
Deep Down
Project Beast (hopefully)

project spark? kinect sports rivals? MLB? 

few honorable mentions are PS2, Helldiver, Warframe, Shadow of beast, Transistors, witness. But what i meant was, Major exclusive that are yet to be released post E3, second half of the year.