By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Quantum Break Pushed Back to 2015?

Vasto said:
Fable Legends still coming and its one of my most wanted.

except that Fable Legends is 2015 too...

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
PigPen said:
If Shinobi602 is just a regular member of neogaf don't believe him.

There is close to nothing to believe but Shinobi is way better than Thuway who even thinks he would be important.

This game was the second game revealed at the X1 launch so it should have come out in 2014.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

If true then MSs and Sonys holiday line ups have become pretty equal.

Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Halo 2/Halo Collection

Vs.

Driveclub
The Order 1886
possibly something else?

Depending on how well The Order turns out and how well it's marketed I could see the PS4 holiday line up "winning"

Oh well, but better release a finished game than a rushed one.

DerNebel said:

Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Halo 2/Halo Collection

Vs.

Driveclub
The Order 1886
possibly something else?

Depending on how well The Order turns out and how well it's marketed I could see the PS4 holiday line up "winning"

To be honest when including the 3rd party console exclusive the PS4 has coming, i'd say it win regardless to if it's true :p

Of course now that TF has been released i'm sure they don't count anymore

Around the Network

You take it really cool, the 2 big games of 2014 would be finally for 2015 and nobody is mad, you are really patient.

Zekkyou said:
DerNebel said:

Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Halo 2/Halo Collection

Vs.

Driveclub
The Order 1886
possibly something else?

To be honest when including the 3rd party console exclusive the PS4 has coming, i'd say it win regardless to if it's true :p

You are speaking of Lily Bergamo ? it's not the same situation than Titanfall ( which is not exclusive 3rd party)

Zekkyou said:
DerNebel said:

Forza Horizon 2
Sunset Overdrive
Halo 2/Halo Collection

Vs.

Driveclub
The Order 1886
possibly something else?

True, the PS4 should still get The Witness this year and with Deep Downs' beta coming this summer, I think a holiday release for that game isn't out of the question either. Who knows maybe Lily Bergamo turns out great as well (if this is still 2014) and does some pushing in Japan.

But I mainly hope The Order does well, I think Sony wants this to be one of their new big franchises and I also think it'd be awesome if Sony could get a new 5-6 million seller franchise. Who knows, if it turns out extremely well, like 90+ meta, I might just get a PS4 for it.

Aerys said:
Zekkyou said:

You are speaking of Lily Bergamo ? it's not the same situation than Titanfall ( which is not exclusive 3rd party)

I have no idea what that is :p

But no, i mean we've already had had infamous, MLB and FF14, and PS2, TLOU, The Order, War Thunder and Driveclub, as well as a shit ton of the good kind of indies (Rime, Transister, helldriver etc), should be on the way :)

Neither the X1 or PS4 really have much to boast about this year, but all things included i prefer the PS4's line up.

Edit: DerNebel also just said we should be getting The Witness and Deep Down beta. Didn't know anything of them was expected this year :p

Zekkyou said:
Aerys said:
Zekkyou said:

I have no idea what that is :p

But no, i mean we've already had had infamous, MLB and FF14, and PS2, TLOU, The Order, War Thunder and Driveclub, as well as a shit ton of the good kind of indies (Rime, Transister, helldriver etc), should be on the way :)

Neither the X1 or PS4 really have much to boast about this year, but all things included i prefer the PS4's line up.

Edit: DerNebel also just said we should be getting The Witness and Deep Down beta. Didn't know anything of them was expected this year :p

!!
It's the next Suda51 game, made by No More Heroes guy : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVrDpCK6wfs