By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Naughty Dog Working On 'Two brand-new Experiences.' (EDGE interview)

poklane said:
Zax said:
Two new....experiences....LOL, they're just games.

So they are new experiences.

No they're just games, games they're trying to make out is something much more compelling.

Around the Network
Zax said:

So you don't experience games?

Don't continue this derailment. 

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Augen said:
Dgc1808 said:
So unless they put up some sort of sample in the PS Store, I won't know what this looks and plays like until I buy it? Ok.

I really hoep they do a comparison video on PSN for this reason.

Like they said though, it won't do it justice. Even the latest Driveclub videos (as good as they are) don't actually show you the clarity of the image you'll see on your TV. I think it's just a matter of trust and I for one, trust them.

The PS5 Exists. 

Ka-pi96 said:
bananaking21 said:
daredevil.shark said:
I want a proper open world game from naughty dog with steam punk setting.

i want an open world game with a pirate setting. 

So basically Assassin's Creed 4?

well, no. Naughty Dog have a huge focus on story telling and characters. Assassins Creed story is well, utter shit. i would like to see Naughty Dogs take on Pirates, im sure they would come up with something marvelous. 

Viper1 said:
Zax said:

So you don't experience games?

Don't continue this derailment. 

I experience movies but they don't say a new Marvel experience is in the works because that'd be idiotic. Like what this is.

Around the Network

I assume they mean two new games + Uncharted 4? I don't like the sound of it anyway, since it smells like 2 new IPs :-/
I'm even ok with dropping Uncharted after Hennig and Richmond departure, but TLoU needs to continue. So 1 new IP tops if they have to. Hopefully Sony isn't stupid enough not make ND develop a sequel to a 6 million unit selling franchise.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

daredevil.shark said:

Isn't The Order 1886 supposed to be that?

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I'm still waiting on Unkarted. Make it happen ND.

Ka-pi96 said:
eFKac said:
I assume they mean two new games + Uncharted 4? I don't like the sound of it anyway, since it smells like 2 new IPs :-/
I'm even ok with dropping Uncharted after Hennig and Richmond departure, but TLoU needs to continue. So 1 new IP tops if they have to. Hopefully Sony isn't stupid enough not make ND develop a sequel to a 6 million unit selling franchise.

I really want a sequel to TLOU but I'd be happy with them working on other stuff at the moment, a good new ip would be awesome. And TLOU 2 doesn't need to be immediate, they will most likely finish one of their current projects within a year or so and can then start work on it. Leaving a few years gap can be really effective for building hype, it worked for GTA.

I'm an entitled prick though, don't want to wait a few years

I hoped in a best case scenario that UC4 releases this holiday with a TLoU sequel/prequel/universe based game on holiday 2015. Now it looks like at best we may get UC4 Q1/Q2 2015 and TLoU (if at all) sometime in 2016 probably Q4. That's a shit ton a time :-/

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

fleischr said:
daredevil.shark said:

Isn't The Order 1886 supposed to be that?

The Order isn't open world, is it?